Several sources were used in developing the information on this website, as noted in footnotes and references throughout the site, including:
- The Masonry Research to Practice [r2p] Partnership, which includes as its core members the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, the International Council of Employers of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, and the International Masonry Institute
- The BAC/IMI Local 1 Connecticut Training Center.
- Tim Morse, PhD., Certified Professional Ergonomist, Consultant and Professor Emeritus University of Connecticut Health Center.
- Environmental Profiles Inc. (EPI), a multi-disciplined health, safety and environmental consulting firm.
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries, Division of Occupational Safety and Health.
- Health and Safety Executive, United Kingdom
- Washington University School of Medicine, Occupational Safety and Health Research
- CPWR Staff:
- Eileen Betit, Director of Special Projects
- Bruce Lippy, Director of Safety Research
- Laura Welch, Medical Director